Unique Culinary Tours
Welcome to Cincinnati, Ohio, home of many unique restaurants, dishes, and flavors that can only be found here in the Queen City. With Flavors of the Queen City tour, you will walk through this rich culinary tradition, one bite at a time. You will be introduced to the world-famous Cincinnati chili, quaint diners, mouthwatering small bites, and quirky sweets.
Authentic Cincinnati Cuisine
Whether you’re in town for a while and looking to try something new or a local who has never sampled the local delicacies, there’s something for everyone on the tour. On your own or with friends, the Flavors of the Queen City tour is the perfect way to experience the Cincinnati cuisine.
All-Inclusive Culinary Tour Services
- You will have the only working chef as your tour guide
- Visit 6-7 restaurants
- Tours are on Fridays and Saturdays at 1:00 PM
- Tours take 3 hours to complete, so wear your walking shoes
- Learn about the area’s history and the German influence on the community
- We will chat with the Chefs/owners about recipes and ingredients
- The tour begins in the heart of Cincinnati at Fountain Square
- Walking Tours are $60 per person
- Streetcar Food Tours are $63 per person with a 10% discount
- The oldest food tour in Cincinnati
- For reservations, contact us or BOOK NOW ONLINE